Friday, July 23, 2010

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

Barack Obama is amazing. In less than 2 years, he's managed to work with one of the most divisive, immature, and politically-motivated congresses in history to keep us out of a depression and start to reverse the recession brought on by 8 years of mis-management under George W., single-handedly began to significantly undo the damage done to America's global reputation over the past 8 years under George W., pass sweeping health care legislation, reform Wallstreet to protect all of our investments, make significant progress toward repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", and that's just a start.

He's amazing. Totally amazing.

So, I'll say it again: I love my President, and I don't care who knows it!!!

Congress, on the other hand, makes me want to throw up. Grow up, folks. Let's get it done!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment